We don’t have to tell you that the complexity of the tax laws make filing even a relatively simple tax return a daunting task. The US Government General Accounting office estimated that some 71 million taxpayers used a tax professional to prepare and file their personal tax returns. Most business owners would never consider preparing the tax return for their company without the help of a tax professional.
Additionally, by taking advantage of our services as professional tax preparers:
- You know that your return will go through rigorous computer checking to guarantee accuracy.
- We will discuss ideas and potential deductions with you that are aimed at limiting your tax liability as much as possible.
- We will provide electronic filing services to you in order to expedite any tax refund you have coming as well as track the status of your return once it is filed.
- We will follow up with you as to any questions you may have about any item in your tax return.
- We will help with any IRS inquiries you might receive after filing.